In 2018, the Elm City Express will play home matches at Southern Connecticut State University's Jess Dow Field.
All parking (including players/coaches/staff/officials) will be in the Wintergreen Parking Garage, located next to Moore Fieldhouse on Wintergreen Avenue (Use 111 Wintergreen Avenue New Haven, CT as GPS address for garage entrance). We will have ample signage to give spectators directions to the ticket booth from the garage.
GENERAL TAILGATING REGULATIONS | LEGAL RESTRICTIONS
• Attendees are expected to obey all laws and may face arrest and prosecution if the law is violated.
• The legal age for possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages in Connecticut is 21.
• It is illegal to provide alcohol to anyone under the age of 21. Policy Restrictions: Violators will be asked to cease the behavior or leave the event. Those that persist may be subject to arrest and/or campus discipline.
• Anyone in possession of or consuming alcoholic beverages must produce a valid ID to Police or University Staff when requested. Consumption of alcoholic beverages on any other part of the campus or on public streets that run through or adjacent to campus is prohibited. Kegs and glass bottles or containers are prohibited.
• The sale of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
• Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer bongs) are prohibited.
• Loud, abusive language and behavior that prevent others from enjoying tailgating is prohibited. No
large speakers or amplified music will be permitted.
• No solicitation of any kind is allowed. This includes banners, raffles, or the selling of any products (food, drink, apparel, souvenirs) without written permission from SCSU.
• Food and beverage may not be brought into Jess Dow Stadium.
• Charcoal grills are strictly prohibited. Use of propane grills is permitted with safety as the highest priority.
POLICE AND STAFF ARE ASSIGNED TO THESE AREAS AND WILL ENFORCE ALL POLICIES AND LAWS. PLEASE
APPROACH SCSU POLICE OR EVENT STAFF IN CASE OF A PROBLEM OR EMERGENCY.
SCSU POLICE (203)392-5375
PLEASE COOPERATE SO WE MAY ALL ENJOY THE GAME